#IDIOTS: Dumbest Anti-Gun Politicians Ever [WATCH] – Girls Just Wanna Have Guns.
8. Joe Biden telling us to fire shotguns in the air.
7. Feinstein talking about the legality of hunting humans.
6. Bloomberg explaining handguns have to have the trigger pulled each time to fire, but your AR-15 does not… and getting told otherwise
5. Everyone’s favorite: barrel shroud = shoulder thing that goes up
4. The Ghost Gun – 30 magazine clip in half a second!
And the gun he is holding requires WAY more than a background check, even if it doesn’t do everything he says it does.
3. Heat seeking bullets
2. The Rep who doesn’t realize magazines are reloadable and they’ll eventually be shot out… which is why it makes sense that we should ban further manufacture of them
1. Joe Biden instructing us to shoot through the door without properly identifying the target.
While national news media continue to focus on race in Ferguson, Missouri, where a white police officer shot and killed an unarmed black teenager, they apparently don’t think a similar case in Utah with the races reversed is that newsworthy.
Police in Salt Lake City are continuing their probe into an Aug. 11 shooting outside a 7-Eleven convenience store, when a black police officer, whom local media are referring to as “not white,” shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor, who was unarmed at the time, according to his supporters.
Police Chief Chris Burbank said the entire incident was captured on the body camera of the officer who shot Taylor.
“You will see on camera … the actions of everyone involved, including up to the point where our officer utilizes deadly force and his response thereafter,” Burbank told reporters.
He said the video, along with the officer’s identity, will be released at the “appropriate” time, adding it could be days, weeks or months.
“It would be wholly inappropriate to take the most vital piece of evidence that we have and put it out to the public prior to the officer having some due process,” he said.
via Unarmed White Man Killed By Black Cop; Here’s How The Media Reacted | The Federalist Papers.
Twitter has revealed it will start collecting information on all the apps users have on their phones and tablets.
The social network said the move would allow it to target Twitter users with adverts tailored to them.
In a post on its help centre web page, Twitter said it would target people who use its app on all mobile devices that run Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android operating systems.
“To help build a more personal Twitter experience for you, we are collecting and occasionally updating the list of apps installed on your mobile device so we can deliver tailored content that you might be interested in,” the company said.
Twitter, which claims it has 284m monthly active users, added that it will only collect the names of the applications people have on their devices and not any data within those programs.
via Twitter to snoop on every app on your phone – Telegraph.
That will be coming off my tablet. They can target someone else for advertising. We get too many ads everywhere anyway.