Most Recent Words
- Four Points From Scalia’s Scathing Dissent in Supreme Court Ruling to Allow Searches Based on Anonymous Tips
- Could this be the Reason Obama Concocted the YouTube Lie to Cover Up Benghazi?
- This Is What A Gun Owner Looks Like, Too
- The Missouri House Wants to Impeach Governor Jay Nixon Over Gays and Guns
- NY Gun Owners refuse to Register Firearms en masse
Time Until Obama is Out of Office
What Are You Here For?
Get Gun Goodies!
Visit my CafePress page for gun and conservative goods and help support Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!
Follow WTF on TwitterMy Tweets
The Images of WTF
Why Do You Want to Know?
I'm never really sure why people come by to read biographies of people they meet online. If you want to know something about a person, ask them. Don't expect them to tell their life story in full detail to every human being who happens to stumble across their page on a random Google search. Why would I want random people to know anything about me? If you know me in any way and want to know something about me, you know you can ask me. The worst thing that can happen is I don't give you an answer, right?